Friday, November 23, 2007

Gwen and Chad

This was such a beautiful ceremony and I am so glad Gwen and Chad allowed me to be part of their day.

Gwen and her sisters were so much fun. When they first saw Gwen in her dress they giggled and cried and told her how beautiful she looked. I would have to agree.







The ceremony and reception were at the Muttart Conservatory.










I was warned that Gwen's mom is a little camera shy. But she seemed to get used to me and even asked me to take this photo of her and Chad.




This photo is one of the reasons I love small weddings. You can fit everyone in one picture.
I was sure that Gwen had asked me to get a group shot of everyone, but after I took this, she asked me if Chad had requested this photo. Turned out nobody had, but we were all glad to get it!



I love this photo. Gwen and Chad have been together for a long time before this day - and its clear how much they love each other and how strong their commitment is.



Congratulations you two.