Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sisters

Here are the beautiful Courtney and Chloe.

Courtney is as smart as a whip, and one of those completely unmannipulatable children (I know this well - I've got two!). Often I'll ask children to help me as I'm doing my work. Courtney just looked at me like I was crazy! It worked far better when I told her what I needed, and then she was more than willing to co-operate. At one point, I asked if we could take pictures in her bedroom, which she was ok with. Then she proceeded to sit down and write her family's names. With complete letters. She's three. Wow.


Chloe is three weeks old, and is going through an "I'm going to stay awake and scream all evening" stage. Apparently my camera has a positive effect on children like this. We did get a couple pictures of her awake for 5 minutes, and caught her beautiful brown eyes.
I love this picture. Courtney is a busy kid, and at one point flung herself into her mother's arms long enough for me to capture this shot.
And finally, the sweet sisters.
Thank you to Heather and Todd for inviting me to share these special moments with your family.