Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Philippa and John

My sister is still as beautiful now as she was back then.




We did the engagement photos in the park where they had their first date.



They look so happy together. Check out John's secret "I love this woman" smile.

John wanted photos of the two of them laughing. That wasn't hard to do, and as a big sister, I am so glad my baby sister is marrying someone who gets, loves and appreciates her sense of humour.


It was -20C for our photoshoot (i.e. pretty stinking cold.) But the upside of shooting in the middle of winter, is the light is beautiful. The sun is low in the sky, and the ice crystals in the air diffuse the sun.





This picture is my favourite. Philippa and John have a really strong faith in God, and whenever I see sunlight like this, I always think of God.

Be blessed you two.

I can't wait until the wedding.

Love,
Rebecca