Saturday, February 16, 2008

My baby's 3!

I cannot believe that this wee baby boy is now three years old.After he fell asleep the night before his birthday, I filled the living-room with a bunch of helium balloons. The look on his face when he came in to see them was precious.

Yes, it was still almost dark out when he woke up.
His Dad and I bought him a bike for his birthday - he looks pretty thrilled about it. He rode it around the living-room for a bit and even let Auggie have a go. Its now sitting in the porch waiting for the snow to disappear.

He had his first real birthday party. When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday, he said "Cake. Chocolate cake." When I asked him what design he wanted, he said "a horse". Far beyond my ablities, but Jen came to the rescue.

This is our family. We don't live together, but we make sure we do the important things together.

Happy Birthday Gabe!