Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Wee Welsh Princess

Adara is a beautiful little girl, with awesome parents. I spent several hours with Adara, Angharad and Mark at their house getting these photos.
Adara's Daddy makes her laugh.

A lot!

It is entirely possible that Adara may grow up to be a tomboy. She was not so fond of the dress (although I did get several photos without her crying.) I just loved this one best.
Here is her lovely mother. Angharad is a Montessori teacher and we spent a long time discussing parenting. She gave me some great ideas, which included how to get children to help in cleaning up their toys. I instituted her suggestion to clear out a bunch of toys and then separate them into sections. Now all the cars are in one basket, the blocks in another, the friends (i.e. animals) in another. Gabe's helped me clean up every night since. Thanks!!
And finally, Adara's beautiful family.