Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nicola is almost 1

Nicola is nearly one.

Check her out last year. And this year.
Nicola got this teddy for Christmas, and I had to include all of the photos I did in this series - I have never seen a baby have such a physical conversation with a teddy bear. Its like she was playing with a sibling. A family picture (Neil in the background, looking out for his girls).

A friend of Reshawn's made this quilt and we've used it in every session. And I have to say - Reshawn is kicking ass in the mommy and daddy department.
Last time I saw Nicola, she was 6 months old, and not so sure about the camera I kept sticking in her face. This time, she did not care at all and I got a bunch of awesome expressions.






This is my favourite from our session. Merry Christmas to you both. It has been a joy and a pleasure to spend the last year with you.
xxR