Monday, February 16, 2009

Bring on the Baby!

I am always happy when people want to get a bit adventurous with photographs. I've only done indoor maternity portraits before, and of course I decided the middle of February, in Edmonton, was a good time to do out-door maternity portraits.

Lucky for me, Val was up to the idea.

We started off inside to get a few classic poses.


I love this one - the v of her arms reminds me of a bird - it feels really open and free.

And outside we go - how beautiful is she!?!?
Close to my house is this beautiful aqua wall (I think it used to be a garage). And the sky!!!
Love, love, love these pictures and the colours.

Thank you for freezing your butt off with me, Val. (oh, and the title of the post - Val's baby is 2 days overdue, so send her some baby vibes!)