Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Slow

Things have been slow around here lately. I will shortly have some exciting new things to post.

1. I am getting a new monitor. I actually have a mini-session and pictures of my boys first school show on my computer, but I've been experiencing some technical difficulties. First, my monitor decided to highlight all the blues. I like blue, but not that much. Then I bought a new monitor, but it refused to play nicely with my editing programs and everyone looked like they had liver disease. I'm currently working on a CRT screen, which is great (thanks John), but even though I've got it dialed up to the max on the brightness and contrast, its still not like the LCD screens, so what looks bright to me would look technicolour to you.

2. I have ordered my first sample albums - designed by Pink Polka Designs. It's a beautiful design.

3. At the end of March, all going well, it looks like I will be doing my first destination wedding! To Maui.