Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Beautiful Eyes

I had the pleasure of photographing these beautiful girls late in March. Maya is 1 and a half, and Adeleine is 5 months. The were so sweet and easy to photography. Of course, they live in my neighbourhood!


Five-month old babies are the easiest to photograph. They haven't learned to crawl yet (usually), but are at the push up stage, where you can get great eye pictures.
Maya is very independant and likes to do her own thing. Luckily her mom told me she likes explainations as to why she's being asked to do things. I've got one of those too, so know the lingo. She was so co-operative.
Don't they have amazing eyes?
Adeleine loved that flower.

Maya and Adeleine's mom is Italian (and only speaks Italian to them), and I thought this picture (totally unscripted) was perfect. It made me think of the guy with the rose in his teeth.Just about sitting (with a little help.) How cute is she?!?
Maya was more interested in being naked (well really, who isn't?) but we got her into this dress, which went perfectly with the green chair.
It was a wonderful to work with you Luisa, and I look forward to our outdoor session (more back alley pictures - yeah! ) when it warms up a bit.