Friday, April 10, 2009

Introducing Jagger Nash

Whenever I go to Jay and Pam's house, I feel so honoured. They have a ton of my photos on their walls. I've know Jay and Pam since I lived in Red Deer, eons and eons ago, and we've managed to maintain an orbit over the years.

But, on to more important things - Mr. Jagger Nash.

Does this child not have the coolest name on the planet?! His middle name is in honour of Robin Nash, one of Jay's dear friends, of the Schematics.

Here are Mom and Dad. Poor Jay was so sick the day I did these photos, but I managed to catch a couple before he had to lie down.

Big sister Kylie, giving her brother some lovin'.
Love this one. His little forehead makes him look so serious.


And he's obviously clever - imitating Mom.

A bunch of blondies here. Gabriel and Isaac adore babies, and considering how they beat the crap out of each other, I am so impressed with how gentle and loving they are with little ones. Isaac in particular seemed very taken with Jagger. He even asked to hold him. There was much Jagger loving and kissing going on this day.


Peace, love, rock and roll, little dude. Welcome to the world. We are glad to meet you.