Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mason

This is Mason, on his due date - he was born 10 days early. How lucky am I!?

I love doing newborn photography. They are so unbelievably cute at this age. And precious.


Leanne is so lovely.
I have this effect on men. I don't know what it is, but this session, and the previous newborn session I did, the dads got sick during our session and had to go and lie down. Sorry guys! I did manage to get a few good shots in there before I chased you away!

I have such a hard time wittling down the pictures I deliver to clients. As I'm editing I keep thinking "oh, look at this one. Look at his lips. Oh, what a great expression." I'm sure to anyone but the parents and I, the pictures look pretty close. But mamas know better :)






I have been invited to document Mason's first year. YEAH! So, stay tuned for more pictures of this sweet pea.