Sunday, August 9, 2009

Meagan and Kelly

This was such a great wedding. Meagan and Kelly are two of the nicest people you could hope to meet.


I love how Meagan's friend's tattoos set the tone for the day in this picture. Love and Faith.



Kelly told me about this old truck they had on their farm when we first met to discuss wedding pictures. I'd been thinking about it ever since.


I couldn't ask Meagan to get up on the truck with her dress (but if you ever want to do another session guys, let me know! ). Their sister-in-law was up for it, though. This truck is special to Kelly's brother, so I was glad to get a shot of the two of them with the truck

Meagan's aunt did the flowers - they were stunning.




When we first got out to field where the truck was, I saw this. And then told my clients I was peeing myself with happiness. How cool is that they still like me after that ever-so-professional confession?


These trees were amazing, and I could have spent all day there.






Sometimes the best pictures are serendipitous. It was smoking hot on Meagan and Kelly's wedding day (32C, I think), and its the middle of summer, so there's lots of bugs. The little grass bugs seem to like white, and kept crawling up between the layers of Meagan's dress. She didn't like that so much! Here she is swirling her dress to get the bugs off - but what a great bridal portrait.



Congratulations you two! Thank you for including me in your special day and for your wonderful hospitality.