Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Family

I got to take pictures of this gorgeous family last week.

Billie called me up to ask what they should wear. I sent her this link, and this is what she came up with. I love it. Hot pink, orange and brown. Perfect for fall.

It was crazy windy at Rundle Park that evening, but the light was perfect, as were Miya and Owen.


This is one of my favourites. Its classic - I have two small children and the move fast and I love them a lot.

Perfect light.


Awesome action shot with Cory.

Beautiful Miya.

Love these orange circles!

Daddy time.
Mama time.


You can just tell from Miya's grin that she is full of the dickens.



Owen is a runner too. His mom and dad had to catch him to keep him still.









I love how in this family Owen looks so much like his dad, and Mia so much like her mom.
I love this family portrait.

Thank you for inviting me to spend such a perfect fall evening with you! And, thank you to Cherie for the referral.