Thursday, October 1, 2009

Perfect Girls

Ok - perhaps not what you would expect to see from a professional photoshoot - but I think nose-picking pictures rock. Probably because I have been cultivating my inner boy, living with two small ones of my own.

Terri, feel free to use this picture of Kaeli as blackmail/wedding reception photos 20 years from now. You could show it to her first boyfriend if you don't like him.

(BTW - If Kaeli is demanding to see this every five minutes on the computer, let me know, and I will take it down.)

Ailey, on the other hand was channelling her inner princess. Practising for Halloween.

The fam. Way back in the day, Terri and I stood up for our friends Erin and James at their wedding. It seems ages ago. Terri and I reminisced for a while about our pre-children days and how fun it used to be to stay up until 5 in the morning.



The garden is yummy.



Here are some lovely ones of Kaeli She's so precious.








Ailey -



I LOVE this picture.

The sisters. Its always a challenge to get good shots of small siblings together. A bit like herding cats.
So cute!

Thank you Terri and Wayde for sharing your girls with me. They're perfect.