Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So good looking!

This is the second time I've had the pleasure of photographing Melanie, Lauren and Ben (and the first time I met Chris). We met at the university and when I saw them walking up, I thought "who are those good looking people?"

Yeah, they're people for me to photograph.

Ben is a lot like my boys. Busy! (My kids are great training ground for photographing other people's children.) I really don't know how some photographers get "traditional" portraits of families with children. However, not being such a fan of traditional portraits, I love these kind of pictures of families just hanging out and being silly.

Here, we got Ben to sit still for two seconds.
Is Melanie gorgeous or what? I love these two of her with her children.

Such a sweet picture of Lauren and Chris.
And finally, more playing.
Thanks for letting me photograph your family Melanie and Chris, and thanks for all your trust and encouragement of my artistic vision. I really appreciate it.