Saturday, September 20, 2008

I love to make people cry

I have the best job EVER!

Oh Rebecca......these shots are amazing!! What no one else can see is a 9 yr old who doesn't really want his picture taken, twins running in separate directions and a frazzled Mom! Your talent was put to the test and you came through with flying colours!! It was an extremely difficult shoot and I am thrilled to tears with the results! THANK YOU!


Oh Rebecca - it's the mom again! My husband just picked up the pics and he called to say that he is touched to tears! I could hear in his voice that his eyes were welling up. He says all the pics are remarkable!!! Thank you so much for helping us preserve the memories of four of our kids as little ones!


I have tears in my eyes looking at these photos. You really captured Louise and Ian's love and support for each other. Thank you for posting them.