Sunday, September 28, 2008

My friends

I'm so lucky - my friends keep asking me to shoot them :)

Gene and I have been friends since college - we dissected dead animals together, and he got me through Anatomy 201 - its a stinking hard class! After that, we lived together when we were in university, and I am so grateful to have him in my life. A few years later, he met and married Lily, who is an awesome, beautiful person (and I was really blessed to be a MC at their wedding.) Isaac and and their son, Keaton are the same age (Keaton is 2 days older), and now, we live down the (long) street from each other.

Lily and Gene asked me to do a portrait session for their family. (How good looking are they?!)
This is Lily's dad . . .
Who has a wonderful family . . .
With all boy grandchildren!
Lily, with her brothers. It was kind of cool (and a little nerve wracking) to realise that sibling rivalry (and beating each other up) doesn't end.
The in-laws.
Here's a few of my favourites from our session.



Thanks guys. I love you!