Wednesday, September 30, 2009

TNT

Had a little bit of died and gone to heaven with this shoot.

Beau and Jackie (previous post) have been friends since their children were small and she arranged both sessions for us.

I love the colours in this shot.


This is Beau - gorgeous.

And her beautiful kids.

Logan was SOOOO not interested in having his picture taken, but he was still a good sport. I promised him a cool one for all his co-operation. Thank you Logan!


One for his mom. His cheeky smile is awesome.


Then there was Erin. Did I think her orange boots would be good in a shoot? Would a hay bale be a good backdrop? 1. Well, only if I don't steal them before I get around to photographing you! and, 2. Big empty fields with perfect blue skies are only my favourite backdrop next to graffitti walls.


Erin is stunning. Here she's sharing a joke with her dad.

How sassy-cool is she!?

Ty's the big brother - I love these pictures too.

The willow tree made a great background. In black and white, it looks mysterious.

Love this. Beau said the way they are standing is a good representation of their personalities.




It was so windy and cold the day of our shoot - I love how Erin's hair glowed in the sunlight and the horizontal lines it creates in the frame,


A lovely photo of Beau and Lloyd.

And finally, one of my all-time favourite family pictures.
Thank you so much for having me come out and for sharing your home for Jackie's family photos. And another thank you to Beth for introducing us all.