Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Babies!!!!!

I got my hands on my first baby of February/March (there's lots more coming, so stay tuned!)

Introducing Noah. Is he not adorable, very sweet and cuddly.


You might remember Jacob - he's a big brother now, and he's telling Noah all his secrets.


Which Noah thinks are pretty funny.


This is what Jacob really looks like. For all you mamas and papas out there who engage in any combination of the following: natural birth, co-sleeping, breastfeed (well, not the dads, but you know what I mean) and delay/don't vaccinate - I have a theory - this is what those boys look like. (I forgot a little, because mine are slighly older and have slowed down a tiny bit.) You're in for a ride!
Jacob is awesome!


And, with the cute, sleeping babies, they trick you into thinking they will be mellow, so you get to relax, a little.



Love, love, love this picture of Jacob.


A little Daddy time. Kent is so good at this dad thing.






And Kristine - looking amazing.



Thank you so much for coming to see me on your way to the east coast, via Saskachewan!