Friday, October 31, 2008

Awesome clients

Oh no! I'm losing my clients.

Kristine and Kent are moving to Saskatchewan. What they don't know is that I LOVE Saskatchewan, and will probably land myself on their doorstep one day. I know, I know, nobody loves Saskatchewan, at least not if they weren't born there, but I have a fondness for wide open spaces. It reminds me of the ocean. Its also pretty much opposite in character to the mountains, and I'm not so fond of the mountains (weird Canadian girl, I am, I know.)

Enough about me.

Kristine and Kent - these lovely people


. . . made this gorgeous boy. Jacob. He's so cool. Check out his rather devilish little grin. And that dimple?! Courtesy of his mom.

You may remember, Kent recently returned from Afghanistan. We're all happy about that!
A still picture of the whole family.

This was the middle of October. There were still flowers out. Yeah!
And, my favourite pictures, and one of the reasons I will really miss Kristine, Kent and Jacob - they're so fun!