Friday, May 16, 2008

The Fabulous Ms. Meme

Ms. Meme is a favourite person in our household. I've known her since she was a wee tiny baby - she's my best friend's girl. Gabe fell in love with her, oh, pretty much immediately. Poor Meme has been known to run to her mama crying "he won't stop hugging me." Isaac looks at her with big adoring eyes.

And I will show you why . . .




We celebrated Meme's 6th birthday last week at every one's favourite park. It was nice and sunny, but a freezing wind. Good for bubbles though.

This is the girl herself, and her most wonderful, amazing mama.

They are a good shoe family. But, Meme needs to run and play, so sometimes fashion has to take a back seat to practicality. Off go the boots.
And this is classic Meme. Pink everything and a remote control big wheel truck, courtesy of her beloved Uncle Mike.
Happy birthday, my dear girl.