Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Philippa and Jon (part Il)

And here they are! My beautiful little sister and her handsome new husband.



This was such a great day. I went out in the morning to get pictures of Philippa getting ready. She was so mellow! Playing cards with her best girls when I arrived.



Our Ma, fixing Phil's veil.

Is she not stunning!?!?


Some shots from after the ceremony.
Phil and Jon wanted fun pictures. So fun we had. Jon was very excited that they could get wedding photos and Slurpees at the same time. I was asked to stop taking photos in 7-11, but that's ok, cause we got what we wanted.


We did the family formals at the farm where my grandparent's homesteaded.



Here's the whole family (thank goodness for timers and tripods - that's me on the left. I had to run pretty fast to get lined up and get my shoes on too.)
Playing around with post-processing textures.

This is my favourite picture of the whole day.
Playing around with action shots. I love this red barn.
Is she not the sweetest flower girl?Some pictures of their best-peeps. They were all a lot of fun. The boys looked great in their kilts. And if you give me $1,000,000 I'll tell you what they had on underneath :)
Philippa and her beautiful friends.
More playing around with textures. I was really happy with how this one turned out. It reminds me of a movie poster for some insanely romantic film.
The church where Phil and Jon were married is a very special place for them - we got a few great pictures there, and luckily for me, it has really beautiful light.

And off to the reception. Here's Jon's mom and dad dancing - I think for the first time. They look like they're having fun!


Philippa dancing with my dad. There were some serious tears here. Phil is the last of his four children to leave home. That's 39 years of parenting. Thanks Daddy.

And finally, the beautiful couple.