Sunday, July 6, 2008

Caitlin and Scott

Last week I had a great session with Caitlin and Scott. Caitlin is wickedly funny, very sweet, and downright luminous. Scott started out a little shy in front of the camera, but soon his obvious adoration for Caitlin shone through.

They wanted pictures with a more urban feel, so we went digging through alleys in downtown Edmonton. This is one of my favourite buildings, with great graffiti.

Later, we went to the spot where they're getting married, which overlooks the river valley.

Usually during engagement sessions, I try to get a ring shot. I love this twist though - Scott got his tattoo, with Caitlin's name, because he can't wear a wedding ring at his job.
I'm really looking forward to your wedding, and I am honoured that you are sharing such an important part of your lives with me.