Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Olivia and Neil

Last week I had an e-session with Olivia and Neil. They are tons of fun, and their wedding will be great. They're having a multi-colour, pink, orange and red colour theme, and Olivia is having her boy friend (not boyfriend!) stand up with her instead of bridesmaids.

This is close to the spot where they got engaged a year ago. I Keep getting clients who know how to pose. Its awesome!

They obviously adore each other.

Here we are hanging out in an alley down town. It was about 30 C that day, so the smell of garbage was a little strong. There was a big garbage bin in our way, so we moved it - not sure if we were supposed to or not, but this wall is way to cool not to use as a back ground. We did get yelled at by someone in an SUV who wanted to get past, but the cop in the next shot didn't look twice at us (I though I'd keep him in the picture for a little extra ambience.)

This session was so much fun, thanks for spending the afternoon with me, and I can't wait for your wedding!