Friday, January 9, 2009

Mamma Mia

Angela and Geoffrey were the very first wedding clients I booked. They were brave enough to take a chance on me, as a wedding photographer just starting out, and I am eternally grateful to them.

And, a year and a half after their wedding, they've got a baby on the way. (Due tomorrow actually!)

Something I love with repeat clients, is I feel freer to be a little more creative. We did the standard maternity pictures - i.e. Angela's beautiful belly


We had to incorporate Geoffrey's love of football into our shoot, in particular, the Denver Broncos (who apparently Jr. Pagel is going to play for :) - cause he's already got the jersey). (and I sure hope I have the team right - I am about the most sports-illiterate person you will ever meet).

Then we did some shots around the house. This one was fun, because they discovered things in their fridge they had no idea of the origin of. I'm totally there!

Finally, a beautiful artsy shot of Angela behind their very cool etched glass in the foyer.

I cannot wait to meet baby!
Thanks for continuing to share these special events in your life with me.
xxR