Thursday, January 15, 2009

My friend Savannah contacted me to do family photos over Christmas. It took us a bit to get organized, but just before Tanner was to go home to his mom in Saskatchewan, we managed to get it together.

Makenna is nearly 2, and Tanner is 4. Oh boy!

This is what it looks like trying to get everyone settled.


Eventually we did though.

Here is the lovely Savannah and the sweet Makenna.
Makenna and Travis.
Tanner and Travis.
Tanner was very intent on telling us something. I think by this point, he was fed up with photos. But, I like photographing that too!

Makenna was digging her sunglasses, and holy cow, does she look cool.
And finally - yeah!!!! We're done.
As always, a pleasure to photograph you.

And, if any of my other readers are interested, Savannah is a dancer and teaches dance classes - privately too - and Salsa Babies. Let me know if you need her contact info, and I will set you up.