Thursday, June 11, 2009

Beaches, Beautiful Skies and a Movie Recreation.

Megan and Ryan contacted me last fall for their wedding coming up this August. We met earlier this week to do their engagement session.

They are the sweetest couple and just adore each other. Their energy is so calm and they have an amazing connection.

We did the session near their home in south Edmonton. I never thought I would have the opportunity to do a beach session in Alberta!


The weather was looking a little iffy that day (and it was freezing - poor Ryan had a short sleeved shirt and got the worst of it. Brrr!) However, the clouds gave us great skies.



This time, my groom to be was more nervous in front of the camera than the bride, but he's got a great sense of humour and Megan knows how to get him focused.
Megan is so beautiful. She knows how to work the camera.
In the park was a playground, with a boat. We had to get a re-creation of that super romantic moment from the Titanic. :)
One of my favourite pictures of the day.

Megan and Ryan are so connected (I said that already, but have to say it again.)


Megan and Ryan, you wonderful to work with and photograph. I'm looking forward to your wedding.
Please check out Renee's blog, from Shaun and Renee Photography who came out to second shoot with me. Her shots from this session are on her blog. Thanks for coming Renee.