Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The lovely Nicola

I can't believe Nicola is 18 months old! I have had the privilege of photographing her since she was a baby inside. Check out her earlier pictures here.

Nicola is at the running-busy stage now. She chatters adorably and her favourite word is "ducky" - which stands in for pretty much anything yellow. She was obsessed with dandelions.

As you know, June in Alberta can be cold - which it was. Poor wee thing was shivering, but the dandelions took precedence.


She has got the cutest expressions.

I can't decide which one of these three is my favourite.

We headed inside to warm up and get Nicola in this super-cute pink outfit. Luckily, I have a yellow chair, which was the perfect backdrop for her, and her yellow obsession.

Her silly monkey outfit.

And finally, some with her amazing mama, Reshawn.