Sunday, June 21, 2009

Magic

Sometimes you meet people, and they just shine. My dear friend Lana introduced me to Jodi and Brent, and I am very happy she did.

Jodi says of Brent "I had been living in San Diego on my own since I was 18 and decided to move home when I was 25. All those years I thought I would find the right man...in a city of millions. And yet I come home and find the most amazing man a few blocks away from me."

Magic.

And Brent of his brother and grandfather (being Father's day). "They raised me, and I need to be the best man I can be to honour all that they did for me."

Magic.

There will be more magic this summer when Jodi and Brent get married, and a few months later, there will be a little more magic in the world.

Jodi and Brent are fun - there's a whole lot of laughing in their lives.
And a lot of loving.

A sweet dog named Brody.

Magic love.



Beautiful people.






More laughing.

I am so looking forward to your wedding!