Monday, September 28, 2009

Baby inside

There's a baby in here - in case you couldn't guess. Erin and her family came over to have some maternity pictures done.
I know this one is all of centre (I cropped it that way on purpose). I love the sense of anticipation.

A lovely picture of Erin and one of her first babies.

A family picture.


Mama and her boys. This looks so much like my family picture from last year. Wiggly little boys.

The three babies.




And, we promised the boys they could make faces. I'm always happy to oblige in that department! How cute are they? They're really exited about the baby coming and will make great big brothers.


A big thank you to Cherie for the referral - Erin is Cherie's cousin.
Erin and Jeremy, thank you for the wonderful session, and I look forward to meeting your new baby!