Thursday, September 24, 2009

My dear friends

A year and a half ago, I photographed Avelina. Not only do I have the greatest job, working at something I love doing, but through my job, I've met the most wonderful people. Trish, Avelina's mom has become one of my best friends. Our children hang out regularly, love each other like siblings (that includes love and a few fights) and Isadora calls me Mama Rebecca. (Actually, let me amend that. She says Rebecca like a proper English girl. There's an R on the end too - Rebeccer).

My job rocks - as do my friends.

Rich's parents have been visiting from England, and Trish and Richard asked me to come and take some photos of their family.

Here are Percy, Jenny, Richard, Avelina and Isadora.

Isadora getting ready for their pictures.

A couple of the family.
Trish and Richard are some of the best parents I know.

Dear, sweet Avi.


Isadora and Daddy.


Jenny looking on while Rich and Isadora play.



Avi peeking from behind Trish's legs.

Hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa.

Discovering a bird's nest in the park.

I love this family portrait.

And, a little fierceness from Isadora about the sale of Epcor.

Love you guys!