Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rock and Roll Baby!

I had a photoshoot in the country last week, with two great families.

This is Emi, David, Jackie, Nic and Ben. And their dog.


The girls - love this picture! Emi is still at the "handing out free hugs" stage.


I love Emi's expression in this one. I only realised what she was doing after I took the shot. Perfect!

Jackie has the best smile.

Jackie and David look so great together.

This was my first time photographing teenagers, and I wasn't sure what to expect. Ben, Nic and Emi (almost a teenager) were great though. I'd suggested bringing along props to showcase something they loved to do.
This shot turned out great!

And only my second time photographing twins. Cool! (Strange how that works, no twins in 3 years, then two sets in one week).
I don't want to use names here, because I don't want to mix these guys up - that must be irritating!
However, both awesome guys.
I asked what kind of music they like, and guess what?! Their favourite band is one of my favourites too. We had a bonding minute. Cool!




I am so digging Emi's freckles in this picture!



LOVE this picture!

It was wonderful to meet you all.
Thank you to Beth for the referral, and to Beau for sharing her house.