Monday, October 27, 2008

Birthday Boys

I had the great pleasure of photographing these two wonderful boys for their first and fourth birthdays. They were a delight to work with. Faris (the four year old) and I fell a little in love the day before when I was setting up, and he was excited to come back and get his picture taken - which was good, because if I had been him, I'd have just wanted to get the great party started!




Faris was so good for the pictures - he knew just how strut. I think he may have been watching America's Top Model when his parents aren't looking.

Faran was all sweet fat baby goodness (and also great in front of the camera).

The boys with their beautiful mother.

And their very kind Papa.

The boys each had their own cake (which Faris could hardly keep his eyes off all night.)

Here is Faran with his auntie.
This was a serious birthday party - with magicians and all. Here is Faris and his friends enjoying the show.

A little audience participation.

Faran got a little tuckered out towards the end of the night, but was still good for one more family picture.

I had to include these two - this is Faris and Faran's mama with her beautiful friends. How gorgeous are they?!
I love this one with all the colour and movement. Thank you for including me in your celebration, and for the wonderful meal!