Thursday, October 2, 2008

Colours!

I love it when people come back for more. I photographed Michelle, Chris, Matthew and Emily last year at this time, and we decided to do the same location again this year for their family pictures. The day was overcast, and kind of grey (which is actually great for photographing, because then you don't have to deal with weird shadows and harsh light.) The fall colours in this park were stunning.

Matthew has reached the ham stage. I have a lot of pictures of his cheeky grin, but I managed to get a few before I released him from posing for pictures. Then he was off like a shot to the playground.

Emily is one of those little girls who is so delicate and sweet to look at, but don't let that fool you to thinking she doesn't have an opinion to share. Cause she does!




This is my favourite picture from our session. The feeling you get as a parent when those little fingers curl around your hand makes up for pretty much every sleepless night, temper tantrum, nine-hundredth why. Its like they have some special hormone exuded through their skin that turns your brain to mush and fills your heart right up with love. And here, I just want to give a shout out to Michelle and Chris, who are incredibly active in our community and make it a better place to be. Thank you both!