Monday, October 13, 2008

Diggin' it

One of my favourite movies is Jackass. My friend told me its like I'm a 14 year old boy trapped in the body of a 3o-something woman.

Normally, when dealing with grown ups, I keep this side of myself under wraps. Occasionally however, I get to hang with people who think body functions are as funny as I do - and will let me take pictures of their kids displaying said behaviour. Whoo hoo!

Here's Connor.


The more serious side of Connor.

This is Ray and Renee - sense of humour fully evident (but check out the expression on Ray's face - is that sweet, or what?)


The newest edition to the family - Ava - obviously born with the family sense of humour.

I absolutely love this background. Its a pool at the museum that was drained for the fall by the time we got there (even though it was 25C on a late September evening.)

And, finally, Ava, with her delightful mom and dad.

Thanks for the great session guys!