Friday, October 3, 2008

Graffiti

When Gabe was a baby, and I had very little to do all day (ha, not what it felt like then, but what it feels like in retrospect!) I went on a graffiti hunting project with my camera. Dragging my baby around the back-alleys of downtown, I got asked a lot if I was ok (physically yes, mentally, well - who knows.) Anyway, moral of that story is I love graffiti.

My friends, Pam and Jay (and baby Kylie) thought the idea of a back-alley photo session sounded pretty cool and were happy to let me drag them around too.

I'll start this session in reverse order though - the more standard fall pictures first.

Here is sweet Kylie.

And the whole family - Marley and Zarah included.

(I love this one)
About half way through our session, I stopped and looked at Pam and suddenly it dawned on me "You're PREGNANT!" (Clever, aren't I?!) Congratulations.


And, here we are in the back-alleys. (This was the tattoo shop where Jay and Pam got their tattoos, a co-incidence I discovered after I suggested it).
I absolutely love this graffiti. I'm a fan in general, but this one is just hot.
Pam, looking gorgeous, and Kylie checking out the graffiti with her dad.


Thanks guys!
And, if anyone else is willing to hangout on the seamier side of town, let me know. I know places!