Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm in love with your baby

One of the best parts of my job is hanging out with new babies. Cole was particularly sweet, and I had a hard time narrowing down the images I'd taken of him.

I love this one - his sweet pouty lip, and Jodi's expression as she comforts him.



And just so you don't think it was all crying . . .

Here is one of the whole family.

And in colour. This is sort of a standard family pose, but I love how the boys are turned towards their parents - my goal in photography is to document the relationships my clients have with each other, not just how people look.



I bought some new actions (post processing tools for photoshop) this weekend, and these pictures were perfect for trying them out.



Alec and Cole were so easy to photograph - this was a great session for me. Wonderful to meet you all!