Friday, May 1, 2009

Jessica and Dustin - engagement session

I've known Jessica since she was born (that makes me feel so old!), and I was honoured when she asked if I would photograph her and Dustin's wedding.

Dustin is studying engineering at the U of A, where we went to take pictures. It was freezing cold (I pulled out my down-winter jacket for this shoot) and I was so worried about Jessica and Dustin being cold, but they did great.
Having known Jessica her whole life, I have a slight proprietary interest in who she is marrying. After getting to know Dustin, I'm good :) He's awesome. Funny, energetic, thoughtful, engaged. I dig him. Good job Jessica!
And, he clearly adores her.


They are so sweet together.


We went inside to warm up for a few. This is in Convocation Hall (where I have a couple other weddings this summer.)

Congratulations Jessica and Dustin, and I look forward to your wedding.
A big thank you to Renee, who came out to second shoot with me. Check out her photos on her blog.